Terms of Service
Asura is helping you find insurance products from our Selected Product List, which suits your needs.
Amendments or Changes
Asura can change these terms and conditions at any time and can not be contested.
Use of the Website
The Asura website and price comparison services offered are only intended for personal and non-commercial use, to find and obtain information related to services and products offered by Asura.
You are not allowed to use additional software or by other means, to retrieve data or search data automatically on the Asura website or on the data contained therein.
Use of your information
Our insurance partners provide information about their products or services on the websites they have. Asura has no control over the possibility of inaccurate information provided by insurance partners through their website. Asura does not guarantee the following:
- Timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of information provided on the insurance partner website.
- We consider data that offers cheaper prices that you find are not the same or not identical. The quality of the results or benefits that consumers get from the use of the website from insurance partners.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Asura is not responsible for anything related to the consequences arising from information and recommendations from the insurance partner's website. You are fully responsible for the choices you make, and you should read and understand all information provided before processing anything. If you are in doubt about a product or conditions of the product, you can contact Asura or the related insurance provider to consult before choosing a product.
- Asura can provide your personal information to related insurance partners if you register to buy a product through Asura. However, Asura does not guarantee when you will get the product that you have chosen.
About the Commission
We accept commission payments from participating insurance partners to provide our services on the Asura website. You, as a customer, do not need to pay anything to Asura for the service.
All products are sold either in ₱ or USD (US dollars). The prices listed on the Asura website may change and may vary depending on the payment method chosen. We continue to strive to provide up-to-date information on products and premiums on the Asura website, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the price information listed on Asura.
Money Back Guarantee
Asura establishes a refund / refund guarantee policy if your insurance policy is refused, with the following conditions:
- 100% Money Back
- This provision applies if policy payments are made via ATM transfers, and other forms of payment other than credit cards.
- 98% Money Back
- This provision applies if policy payments are made with a credit card via Doku Wallet. Asura will charge you 2% at the merchant's expense that must be borne by Asura
- 97% Money Back
- This provision applies if policy payments are made with a credit card. Asura will charge you 3% at merchant fees that must be borne by Asura.
The Asura Website contains a statement relating to the conditions that apply to the product offered. These statements are generalized with the aim to provide a summary to consumers about the types of products available through Asura. However, not all products are the same and before buying a product, you should confirm further about the conditions that apply to the product you want to buy.
Information about products provided through the Asura website is only available and intended for the Philippine population.
Asura is not an insurance provider organization.
We provide a company profile and a list of features from each participating insurance partner, which can be accessed by clicking on the insurance partner's logo.
Allianz PNB Life Insurance
Asian Life & General Assurance Corporation
BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corporation
Caritas Life Insurance Corporation
1 Cooperative Insurance System of the Philippines
Country Bankers Life Insurance Corporation
First Life Financial Co., Inc.
Manila Bankers Life
Manulife China Bank Life Assurance Corporation
Paramount Life & General Insurance Corporation
Philippines International Life Insurance Company Inc.
Pru Life UK
Sun Life Financial
Sun Life Grepa
United Life Assurance Corporation
Alpha Insurance & Surety Company, Inc.
Alliedbankers Insurance Corporation
Armed Forces & Police General Insurance Corporation
Asia Insurance (Philippines) Corporation
Asia United Insurance, Inc.
Bankers Assurance Corporation
Bethel General Insurance & Surety Corporation
BPI/MS Insurance Corporation
Cibeles Insurance Corporation
Commonwealth Insurance Company
Empire Insurance Company
Fortune General Insurance Corporation
FPG Insurance Company, Inc.
Intra-Strata Assurance Corporation
Liberty Insurance Corporation
MAA General Assurance Phils., Inc.
Malayan Insurance Company
Mapfre Insular Insurance Corporation
Mercantile Insurance Company, Inc.
Milestone Guaranty & Assurance Corporation
National Reinsurance Corporation of the Philippines
Oriental Assurance Corporation
AA Guaranty Assurance Inc.
Pacific Cross Insurance, Inc.
Pacific Union Insurance Company
Perla Compania de Seguros, Inc.
PGA Sompo Insurance, Corporation
Philippine British Assurance Co., Inc.
Philippines First Insurance Company, Inc.
PNB General Insurers Company, Inc.
QBE - Seaboard Insurance (Philippines), Inc.
Reliance Surety & Insurance Company, Inc.
SGI Philippines General Insurance Company, Inc.
Standard Insurance Company, Inc.
Stronghold Insurance Company, Inc.
Travellers Insurance & Surety Corporation
UCPB General Insurance Company, Inc. (UCPB Gen)
Visayan Surety & Insurance Corporation
Western Guaranty Corporation
New India Assurance Company